Organic Mint Essential Oil - 10 ml | Natural Solution
- 100% pure mint essential oil is known for its cooling and refreshing effects.
- The menthol in the min may help relieve nasal and chest congestion.
- It repels bugs and insects naturally.
- Its aromatherapy promotes peace of mind, clear thinking, and concentration.
- When ingested it can help irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other digestive problems.
- It is also helpful for headache, muscle aches, and other problems.
Natural Solution Mint oil is a 100% pure extract of peppermint that has multi-diverse benefits for health and skin care. Its use in a diffuser will help you keep calm and feel relaxed while adding a few drops in bath or spa will give you an entirely new experience of the refreshing bath. In addition to that its message is helpful in headache, muscle aches and other illnesses. By inhaling it, your respiratory function will improve.
- It can help irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other digestive problems.
- It repels bugs and insects naturally
The natural solution essential oils are suitable for personal care, skin care, body massage, hair care, or enhance shampoos, lotions, soaps, bath bombs and SPA.
For dry hair ends, mix ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, and apply a few drops of this serum to damp hair just after shower. Let dry completely without a hair dryer.
Use 1-2 drops in a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil and massage well into the skin. Enjoy a spa vacation, relax the mind and body while moisturizing your skin with these essential oils.
When you feel sore all over, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of Orange, 1 tablespoon of jojoba carrier oil, and a handful of Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom salt into a water-filled bathtub for 15 minutes.
Recommended for external use only. Don’t apply to sensitive body parts. Not recommended for infants or children. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and wounds, in case it goes into your eyes accidentally, washes it with water immediately. Pregnant women should not use it without consultation. Keep away for direct sunlight. In case you feel irritated after or during the use, discontinue and seek medical help.
Corn mint Oil