Organic Essential Oil Cedrawood - 10 ml | Natural Solution
- Cedarwood Himalayan oil has a dry woody aroma that is slightly sharp and Smokey used extensively for aromatherapy.
- Great for using as aromatherapy for relieving tension and anxiety
- It brain stimulator that is promote healing energy in the body.
- It can help with acne, eczema, itching and other infection while keeping balanced oily skin to prevent skin dryness.
Extracted from Cedar trees from Himalayan mountains range and packed in the latest laboratory to preserve is a natural ingredient Himalayan Cedrawood oil is well known for its therapeutic effects from centuries. Organic essential oils are suitable for personal care, skin care, body massage, hair care, or enhance shampoos, lotions, soaps, bath bombs and SPA.
- Cedrawood Himalayan oil is the most efficient for stress relief.
- It keeps balanced oily skin to prevent skin dryness.
How to use:
The natural solution essential oils are suitable for personal care, skin care, body massage, hair care, or enhance shampoos, lotions, soaps, bath bombs and SPA.
For dry hair ends, mix ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, and apply a few drops of this serum to damp hair just after shower. Let dry completely without a hairdryer.
Use 1-2 drops in a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil and massage well into the skin. Enjoy a spa vacation, relax the mind and body while moisturizing your skin with these essential oils.
When you feel sore all over, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of Orange, 1 tablespoon of jojoba carrier oil, and a handful of Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom salt into a water-filled bathtub for 15 minutes.
Recommended for external use only. Don’t apply to sensitive body parts. Not recommended for infants or children. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and wounds, in case it goes into your eyes accidentally, washes it with water immediately. Pregnant women should not use it without consultation. Keep away for direct sunlight. In case you feel irritated after or during the use, discontinue and seek medical help.
Cedrawood Himalayan Oil