Orange Essential Oil - 10 ml | Natural Solution
- Refreshing and energizing 100% pure orange essential oils.
- Cold pressed from fresh orange fruit peels in state of the art laboratories to ensure its purity.
- Highly concentrated, free from additives, synthetic flavors or artificial fragrance.
- Known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
Extracted from the fresh orange peels, this essential oil is known for its refreshing, uplifting & sweet scent and multi-diverse benefits. From house care to body care and skin care, you can use this oil for many purposes. It mixes well with other oils for aromatherapy to boost your energy levels and spirit. As a result, you feel calm, relaxed and rejoiced. It can also be good for skin massage due to antibacterial properties as well as oral hygiene and tooth cleaning.
- Natural essential oils used as a stress relief Body lotion! If irritation occurs, please stop using and seek medical help. For best results used suitable carrier
- It is known for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
The natural solution essential oils are suitable for personal care, skin care, body massage, hair care, or enhance shampoos, lotions, soaps, bath bombs and SPA.
Natural Solution Essential Oils are used for aromatherapy, diffusion, air freshening, steam inhalations, vaporizing, cleaning, oil burner, perfume, home care, office, yoga room, care and more!
Use 1-2 drops in a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil and massage well into the skin. Enjoy a spa vacation, relax the mind and body while moisturizing your skin with this essential oil.
For dry hair ends, mix ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, and apply a few drops of this serum to damp hair just after a shower. Let dry completely without a hair dryer.
When you feel sore all over, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of Orange, 1 tablespoon of jojoba carrier oil, and a handful of Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom salt into a water-filled bathtub for 15 minutes.
Recommended for external use only. Don’t apply to sensitive body parts. Not recommended for infants or children. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and wounds, in case it goes into your eyes accidentally, washes it with water immediately. Pregnant women should not use it without consultation. Keep away for direct sunlight. In case you feel irritated after or during the use, discontinue and seek medical help.
Orange Sweet Oil.