Lavender Essential Oil - 10 ml | Natural Solution
- Distilled from Lavender Plant with modern techniques to ensure purity.
- Place 2-3 drops Lavender oil on bed sheet or pillows before sleep. Helps against insomnia and calm the mind.
- Blend well with other essential oils for skin and head massage.
- Excellent for aromatherapy and many other purposes.
- Known for many health and skin care benefits.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oil that can be used for different purposes. From aromatherapy to massage and many other skin and health care usages, it is a must-have product for every household. It`s therapeutic effects range from healing skin problems, removing dandruff when massaged on the head while on the other hand, it is an antidepressant that helps your body relax after a hard day out.
- Lavender oil has the ability to lessen acne and reduce wrinkles.
- The consistency of lavender oil is thin and watery
- The smell of lavender oil is rich, floral, herbaceous, sweet, and yet mildly woodsy, given that the product is of high-quality
HOW TO USE
Do not apply directly to the skin, always dilute with carrier oil.
Use 1-2 drops in a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil and massage well into the skin. Enjoy a spa vacation, relax the mind and body while moisturizing your skin with these essential oils.
For dry hair ends, mix ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, and apply a few drops of this serum to damp hair just after a shower. Let dry completely without a hairdryer.
When you feel sore all over, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of Orange, 1 tablespoon of jojoba carrier oil, and a handful of Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom salt into a water-filled bathtub for 15 minutes.
Recommended for external use only. Don’t apply to sensitive body parts. Not recommended for infants or children. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and wounds, in case it goes into your eyes accidentally, washes it with water immediately. Pregnant women should not use it without consultation. Keep away for direct sunlight. In case you feel irritated after or during the use, discontinue and seek medical help.
True Lavender Oil.
|Brand Name||Natural Solution|