Essential Oil Cinnamon - 10 ml | Natural Solution
- Pure Cinnamon Oil has a relaxing aroma, makes home air refreshing, welcoming and clean.
- Add a few drops to have a relaxing shower, bath, and spa.
- Blend it with other oils to cure different skin related problems.
- Mix it with other oils and massage on scalp to make your hairs dandruff free.
- Inhaling Cinnamon oil can relieve symptoms of asthma.
- Can help fight anxiety, fatigue, and tension.
The cinnamon essential oil has many benefits that range from personal care, skin care, and health care, etc. Extracted from cinnamomum zylanicum tree bark, this oil has many natural therapeutic properties. Recommended to be used as a blend with other essential oils, this is a must-have item for every household. It is suitable for sensitive skin when used in a blend with other essential oils.
- Blend it with other oils to cure different skin related problems
- Inhaling Cinnamon oil can relieve symptoms of asthma
The natural solution essential oils are suitable for personal care, skin care, body massage, hair care, or enhance shampoos, lotions, soaps, bath bombs and SPA.
Use 1-2 drops in a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil and massage well into the skin. Enjoy a spa vacation, relax the mind and body while moisturizing your skin with this essential oil.
For dry hair ends, mix ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops Lavender oil, and apply a few drops of this serum to damp hair just after a shower. Let dry completely without a hair dryer.
When you feel sore all over, add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, 5 drops of Orange, 1 tablespoon of jojoba carrier oil, and a handful of Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom salt into a water-filled bathtub for 15 minutes.
Recommended for external use only. Don’t apply to sensitive body parts. Not recommended for infants or children. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and wounds, in case it goes into your eyes accidentally, washes it with water immediately. Pregnant women should not use it without consultation. Keep away for direct sunlight. In case you feel irritated after or during the use, discontinue and seek medical help.